The protocols instituted for our facility have been installed to err on the side of caution and are non-negotiable. If you have a health concern that will prohibit your ability to wear a mask when requested, please wait till next season to register for classes. We will be running a filtration system within the studio space before classes, and be running an AirDoctor Ultra HEPA filer in the studio during classes.
1. Dancers will be met by a greeter at the door. Only dancers and staff will be permitted in the building.
2. Dancers will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer. Any dancer with a temperature above 99.6 will not be permitted in the building. Dancers must stay home if exhibiting any signs of illness.
3. When entering the building, all dancers will sanitize their hands. There will be hand sanitation stations throughout the facility with a list of recommended times of usage.
4. All staff will wear masks during all interactions with students.
5. Students are required to wear masks. The facility is equipped so dancers can maintain good social distance.
6. Dancers will be assigned a dressing area and a space for their dance bags. Dancers are asked to keep their belongings within the allotted space and to not have their bags touching any other person’s bag or space. Dressing within that allotted area will also help dancers to maintain social distance.
7. Once entering the building and dressing in their allotted space, Dancers will go directly into the studio and to their specifically assigned place at the barre. The barres will all be sterilized before and after each class. The studio floors will be sterilized daily.
8. Throughout the facility, there are colored dots at eye level to help maintain social distance. Please maintain that distance, do not congregate in groups.
9. The restroom facilities will have specific instructions posted. Please read them and follow them and of course, wash your hands thoroughly. The bathroom, all doorknobs and banisters will be sterilized several times each day
10. At the end of their classes for the day, Dancers will be escorted out of the building by either an instructor or a parent/guardian volunteer. Before exiting, they will be asked to use a hand sanitizing station. The instructor or volunteer will wait with dancers until all students have been picked up by a parent. When dancers arrive home, we recommend they immediately change clothes and wash up before interacting with family or friends.
11. We reserve the right to add to this list.
If you have a specific suggestion that would help us ensure the safety of our dancers, please contact: email@example.com or call 724-493-6016
Safety measures already in place will continue through the end of the year when we will reevaluate. Because we are making every effort to limit potential exposure, parents will not be permitted past the entrance area of the facility. We will make every effort, however, to have an online system in place for parents to observe class via the web if they wish.